To participate in an SEKQLD race you must meet the following:
- Must be eligible to hold a senior karting license. (15+ years of age) or a junior license for those 15 and under.
- You must not carry any pre-existing injury or mental illness that isn’t medically certified.
- If under 18, the driver must have a nominated parent or guardian present.
- The driver must hold a valid Club Membership with SEK Qld.
- The driver must hold a valid AASA, Karting Australia or Racers Licence.
- You can’t go far without a team. But solo drivers are always welcome to connect with us, as there are quite often team owners looking for a driver. In the case of Juniors, its flying solo for you.
- Both males and females of all ages are encouraged to race with SEKQLD.
- You must be prepared to have fun, enjoy the camaraderie only endurance karting can give you.