How do I get a license?

Our preferred licence is the AASA (Australian Auto-Sport Alliance) however we accept and recognize other motorsport licenses such as Racers, CAMS & Karting Australia. This gives you the ultimate flexibility.
You can apply for a license online by visiting the following link:-
AASA License Application – Senior Karting
AASA License Application – Junior Karting
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from - Youtube
Consent to display content from - Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from - Google